Sant La's Mission and Vision Statements
Sant La's mission is to empower, strengthen and uplift South Florida's Haitian community by providing free access to information and existing services to ensure its successful integration.
Sant La envisions a fully integrated and self-sufficient Haitian community in South Florida.
Each and every day we work to attain those goals by:
- Partnering with community-based organizations, government agencies, public and private institutions .
- Providing cultural competence training for partner agencies that serve the Haitian community.
- Working to strengthen neighborhood-level leadership and civic engagement.
- Advocating for the Haitian community’s need and interests at local, state and federal levels, and making relevant recommendations for policies and investments.
- Conducting assessments on emerging community needs and issues