Sant La's Mission and Vision Statements
Sant La's mission is to empower, strengthen and uplift South Florida's Haitian community by providing free access to information and existing services to ensure its successful integration.
Sant La envisions a fully integrated and self-sufficient Haitian community in South Florida.
Each and every day we work to attain those goals by:
- Partnering with community-based organizations and government agencies.
- Providing cultural competence training for community-based organizations.
- Working to strengthen neighborhood-level leadership and civic engagement.
- Advocating on behalf of the Haitian community’s needs at local, state and federal levels, then making recommendations for policies and investments.
- Conducting assessments on the community’s profile and its emerging needs.
- Conducting outreach and providing information via traditional and social media.